At Kay's Dog Training, we strongly believe that it’s never too late to change our pet’s behavior. We believe only in positive reinforcement training which is the current industry gold standard! Please fill out the form below if you have any questions. We offer:
* Executive Dog Services (dog-cations for your pooch, visits to the vet, task training, rides to family members, etc)
* AKC-certified evals and titles for your dog as Canine Good Citizen (CGC), Advanced Community Canine (CGCA) or Canine Good Citizen Urban (CGCU) along with all levels of Fit Dog and Trick Dog.
* Special-needs boarding on a case-by-case basis.
* Shock-free and fear-free aggression protocols.
* Currently do not offer training for puppies under 4 months old but happy to make a referral.
* Socialization events including pack walks.
* Group drop-in classes (as space permits)
* Therapy dog evaluations for Gold Country Love On A Leash.
Fill out the form below and let us know how we can help you!
Placer & Sacramento Counties
What They Say About Us
Excellent resource to build your basic dog handling skills. Kay provides great feedback and instruction to improve whatever you are working on with your pup! We are grateful for drop-in training!
Awesome! Max, Charlie and I just love it!
It's a great opportunity for ALL dogs to walk in a group. Even nicely trained dogs can use the practice at just being a good dog in public with lots of distractions.
Great! My dog is learning to walk with other dogs without getting anxious and jumping 5 feet in the air.